The Alma Vale Centre is a multidisciplinary complementary therapy centre in Clifton. We house a group of experienced practitioners of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, massage, yoga, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and more. We provide a professional, friendly and safe environment to support people in developing their optimum health and fullest potential.
The role of the Centre Manager is to ensure the smooth running and continued development of the Alma Vale Centre. This is a varied roll where time will be split between lone working, hot-desking within the centre, and working behind the reception desk.
Management of Staff:
- Monthly correspondence and meetings with current practitioners
- Quarterly reviews with practitioners
- Management, support and training of the Senior Administrator and Receptionist
- Monthly reviews with the Senior Administrator and Receptionist
- Set up bi-monthly / quarterly socials for all staff
- Overseeing production of e-newsletters and social media posts
- Website amendments
- Development of marketing avenues, such as Google Adwords
- Creation of A2 and A4 posters
Business Growth and Development:
- Bi-weekly meetings with the Director
- Ongoing promotion of the centre to prospective practitioners
- Room viewings to all prospective practitioners
- Overseeing the joining process, including contracts, checking of documentation, joining information, housekeeping instructions, key allocation, follow up calls.
- Payment of all invoices
- Producing monthly account summaries
- Overseeing of diary management
- Some front of house reception
- Other duties as and when required by the Director
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals
- Able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealings whether face to face, in writing or on the telephone.
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail.
- Sales experience
- Excellent IT skills – ability to use databases, excel and programs specific to clinic (training will be given).
- Interest in complementary therapies
- Experience using an Apple Mac computer
- Experience of diary management
- Experience of marketing
- £15 per hour
- 12 hours per week
- Position on a self-employed basis
- Must have own laptop
- Starting 1st April 2019
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your CV
- A supporting letter that addresses the essential and desirable criteria outlined for the role and how you meet them. Please give examples.
Deadline Monday 18th March at 9am
Interviews on Thursday 21st March