Additional to her craniosacral practice, Tara gained MA in Dance Performance from Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music & Dance in 2009. Tara’s training and wealth of experience in the field of dance and choreography underpins her understanding of the body in all its richness and wisdom, and her continued enquiries into movement inform her approach to this work.
Tara values the cultivation of a safe, attentive and non-judgmental environment where your individual needs can be heard and met.
For further information, please visit www.taracranio.com
Contact Tara Silverthorn
Availability & Fees
Availability throughout the week
£50 for 60 minutes
£140 for 3 sessions
20% discount for NHS Staff and NUS Students
Alternatively if you would like to speak to Tara Silverthorn directly about your treatment, or arrange an appointment outside of her normal working hours, please contact her direct on 07805 801 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diploma in ‘Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy’ (B.C.S.T.)
- ‘Living Anatomy’ fully accredited by the Association of Physical and Natural Therapists (A.P.N.T.)
- Emergency First Aid at Work
Continued Professional Development
- Trauma Skills for Body Workers with Suvaco Hansen, Emma Gilmore & Katherine Ukleja (Sept. ’19)
- Formative Embodiment Introductory Talk with Dr. Jim Feil (Sept. ’19)
- The Embryo in Us with Dr. Jaap Van Der Wal (Sept. ’20)