We are looking for a part-time receptionist to join our team, working 12 hours per week.
The Alma Vale Centre is a multidisciplinary complementary therapy centre in Clifton. We house a group of experienced practitioners of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, massage, yoga, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and more. We provide a professional, friendly and safe environment to support people in developing their optimum health and fullest potential.
As a receptionist at the centre, you are the face of the Alma Vale Centre. We’re looking for someone who can feel confident in dealing with a range of clients in a friendly and professional manner.
This role is a job share, teamed with our Senior Receptionist. As the two roles work independently on different days, clear written communication is needed for a smooth handover each day. Both roles are closely supported by the Centre Manager, and Managing Director of the Alma Vale Centre.
- Front of house reception – dealing with all clients, making appointments, taking payments.
- Dealing with all enquiries face to face, via email, post or telephone.
- Upkeep of the diary
- Updating client database
- Sending new patient letters and appointment text reminders
- Other duties as and when required by the Director and Centre Manager
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals
- Able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealings whether face to face, in writing or on the telephone.
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail.
- Sales experience
- Good IT skills – ability to use databases, excel and programs specific to clinic (training will be given).
- Experience of reception and diary management
- Interest in complementary therapies
- Experience using an Apple Mac computer
- 12 hours per week
- Exact hours to be negotiated of mornings of 9:30am to 12:30pm (3hrs) and/or afternoons of 1:30pm to 4:30pm (3hrs)
- £8.00 per hour
- Position on a self-employed basis
To apply send to email@example.com:
- Your CV
- A supporting letter that addresses the essential and desirable criteria outlined for the role and how you meet them. Please give examples.
- Deadline – Sunday 20thJanuary at 5pm
- Interview date – Thursday 24thJanuary from 1:00pm
- Start date as soon as possible
For any further information, please call 0117 377 1186.