E-ClinicHere to Help
All face to face appointments until Monday 4th May are cancelled, due to Covid-19 precautions. We are providing an E-Clinic Service during this time.
We will be in touch to rearrange when the situation becomes clearer.
We are still here for you, and would like to support you in as many ways as possible during this challenging time.
Health & Wellbeing Consultation & Coaching
For more complex health needs, please book a 30 – 40 mini-consultation & coaching session.
- Strengthen your immunity
- Prevent Covid-19
- Alleviate symptoms arising from stress during the lockdown
- Acupressure or moxibustion therapy tuition
- Continuity of support with your acupuncturist
Fertility Consultation & Coaching for Women and Men
We are here to support your journey to conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- Benefit from expert support from your Acupuncturist
- Knowledge and expertise in treating and enhancing fertility.
- BBT analysis and recommended advice
- Dietary and lifestyle advice (for women and men to improve egg and sperm quality)
Online tuition for acupressure, abdominal massage and/or moxibustion treatment on acupuncture points and channels (such as the conception vessel) to:-
- Balance your menstrual cycle
- Ease your period pain
- Improve regular ovulation
- Warm and strengthen your womb
- Support implantation
- Invigorate sperm and improve movement and quality
Pregnancy Consultation & Coaching
- Alleviate nausea and heartburn
- Ease constipation naturally
- Allay anxiety
- Improve anaemia and alleviate breathlessness
Pre-Birth Consultations from 36 weeks
- Moxabustion tuition
- 60% successful
- Best done at 34 weeks
- How you and your birth partner can help them turn.
Pre-Birth Acupressure Tuition – for you and your birth partner.
From 36 weeks
You will learn specific acupuncture points to:
- Calm your anxiety and reduce your stress
Prepare for your on-time smooth labour, by
- Softening and dilating your cervix
- Relaxing your tendons, preparing your body for labour
- Provide pain relief during your labour
- Move your energy downwards, supporting your baby’s journey down your birth canal
Appointments with Helen Fielding or Jill Glover.
Chinese herbal medicine is an excellent way of dealing with the fallout from this pan-endemic and subsequent lockdown.
*We offer Immunoguard Plus to help keep you well.
This herbal formula packed with 5 star herbs to support your immune system and keep you well.
Currently we are using herbal medicine to treat
- Anxiety, stress and frustration
- Menopausal symptoms
- Miscarriage prevention
- Pregnancy support
We also offer:
- Update of your current prescription
- Treat any new symptoms arising.
- Herbal treatment for new clients
We will create you a formula based on your personal symptoms.
Our herbal pharmacies are working beyond capacity, so your herbs may arrive later than usual.
Video Consultations via Zoom. Connecting is very easy. You just click the link in your *invitation email, and the relevant page will open in your browser.
* Remember this may arrive in your junk folder
with Liz Brown:
Free 10-minute Phone In – short appointment for advice on leakage, pelvic floor, pregnancy, back pain or injury.
Physiotherapy Initial assessments: 30-45 minutes
Follow-ups: 30 minutes
Online 1-2-1 Pilates: 1 hour
Free Online group pilates
Tuesdays 11am & 6pm
Video consultations are available over Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, Facetime or Whatsapp video call. Telephone consultations are also available.