E-ClinicHere to Help
Acupuncture is available again at Alma Vale Centre from Monday 6 July for all in-clinic treatments.
This is in line with the most recent guidelines from UK government and our professional guidelines.
You can still access our online e-clinic appointments for health advice, plus Chinese herbal medicines.
We are here for you, and would like to support you in as many ways as possible during this challenging time.
Health & Wellbeing Consultation & Coaching
- Strengthen your immunity
- Prevent Covid-19
- Alleviate symptoms arising from stress during the lockdown
- Acupressure or moxibustion therapy tuition
- Continuity of support with your acupuncturist
Fertility Consultation & Coaching for Women and Men
- Benefit from expert support from your Acupuncturist
- Knowledge and expertise in treating and enhancing fertility.
- BBT analysis and recommended advice
- Dietary and lifestyle advice (for women and men to improve egg and sperm quality)
Online tuition for acupressure, abdominal massage and/or moxibustion treatment on acupuncture points and channels (such as the conception vessel) to:-
- Balance your menstrual cycle
- Ease your period pain
- Improve regular ovulation
- Warm and strengthen your womb
- Support implantation
- Invigorate sperm and improve movement and quality
Pregnancy Consultation & Coaching
- Alleviate nausea and heartburn
- Ease constipation naturally
- Allay anxiety
- Improve anaemia and alleviate breathlessness
Pre-Birth Consultations from 36 weeks
- Moxabustion tuition
- 60% successful
- Best done at 34 weeks
- How you and your birth partner can help them turn.
Pre-Birth Acupressure Tuition – for you and your birth partner.
From 36 weeks
You will learn specific acupuncture points to:
- Calm your anxiety and reduce your stress
Prepare for your on-time smooth labour, by
- Softening and dilating your cervix
- Relaxing your tendons, preparing your body for labour
- Provide pain relief during your labour
- Move your energy downwards, supporting your baby’s journey down your birth canal
Chinese herbal medicine is an excellent way of dealing with the fallout from this pan-endemic and subsequent lockdown.
*We offer Immunoguard Plus to help keep you well.
This herbal formula packed with 5 star herbs to support your immune system and keep you well.
Currently we are using herbal medicine to treat
- Anxiety, stress and frustration
- Menopausal symptoms
- Miscarriage prevention
- Pregnancy support
We also offer:
- Update of your current prescription
- Treat any new symptoms arising.
- Herbal treatment for new clients
We will create you a formula based on your personal symptoms.
Our herbal pharmacies are working beyond capacity, so your herbs may arrive later than usual.
* Remember this may arrive in your junk folder
with Liz Brown:
Free 10-minute Phone In – short appointment for advice on leakage, pelvic floor, pregnancy, back pain or injury.
Physiotherapy Initial assessments: 30-45 minutes
Follow-ups: 30 minutes
Online 1-2-1 Pilates: 1 hour
Free Online group pilates
Tuesdays 11am & 6pm
Video consultations are available over Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, Facetime or Whatsapp video call. Telephone consultations are also available.