Do you struggle with diets, weight and your body? Sign up for this Workshop at the Alma Vale Centre with Hypnotherapist & Weight Management Specialist Carolyn Taylor to make peace with food
This Workshop at the Alma Vale Centre on Saturday 28th October 10.00am – 3.00pm is for you if you:
- Are a constant dieter or yo-yo dieter
- Struggle with overeating, comfort eating or emotional eating
- Feel you have an ‘addiction’ to sugar, takeaway food or other food cravings
- Constantly find half your mind taken up with calorie counting.
Sign up now to discover how to eat naturally without dieting and without gaining weight.
What is Intuitive Eating?
Intuitive Eating emphasises self-compassion, body acceptance, and honouring your unique nutritional needs. Say goodbye to rigid rules and hello to a sustainable and enjoyable way of nourishing yourself.
Discover the liberating concept of intuitive eating that allows you to embrace a healthy relationship with food.
What will I learn?
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the key things that are driving your discomfort and causing you food stress
- Understand that you are not lacking willpower or self-control
- Discover instead how to stop those urges and cravings and reconnect with your natural instincts for eating healthily and with pleasure
- Be taught mindfulness, relaxation and simple meditation techniques
- Be given a workbook covering the main points of the workshop, and access to online resources to support you going forwards
- Be able to connect with like-minded individuals who are also on a journey towards a more peaceful relationship with food. You can take this opportunity to share experiences, ask questions, and be inspired.
What changes could it bring?
Your inborn healthy eating habits don’t ever go away. They are all still there, just struggling under the weight of having to provide emotional support as well as nutritional sustenance.
One of the best parts of overcoming emotional eating means getting back in touch with your own deep, instinctive self and learning to trust that wise, powerful part of you once again.
When you’re free of compulsions, cravings and restrictions around food, you’re free to relax and return to your own natural healthy eating instincts that you were born with.
How much is it and how do I book?
Sign up now to find out how you really can have your cake and eat it.
- Cost: £55.
- All materials and handouts provided, but you might like to bring a pen and paper to make your own notes as well.
You can book your place online via EventBrite.
Or email: email@example.com
Don’t miss out on this transformative event. Book your spot now and embark on a path to intuitive eating and self-empowerment.
About Carolyn Taylor
Carolyn Taylor is an experienced therapist, counsellor and coach. She has been a hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner for more than two decades.
She specialises in helping people with unhelpful eating habits and disordered eating using Mindful Hypnosis, along with mindfulness and meditation techniques.
To book call 0117 3771186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org