Acupuncture is available again at Alma Vale Centre from Monday 6 July for all in-clinic treatments.
This is in line with the most recent guidelines from UK government and our professional guidelines.
The stresses and strains of lockdown, and all it entails, may have affected your health in different ways. For example, having less of our basic human needs met – Safety, Security, Connection and Certainty – can mean you are less resourced, and more anxious, stressed and depressed.
Acupuncture can help improve the effect all of this has had on your health:
- Your ongoing health conditions may have become worse with no acupuncture for almost 3 months
- You may have experienced worrying new symptoms
- These could be associated with:
- acute joint pain
- digestion problems
- stress and anxiety
- poor sleep
- menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- If your fertility treatment has recommenced, you may like treatment to support this process
- Treatment can also support your immune system.
Acupuncture treatment will improve your condition again as your body moves back into balance.
Not sure if Acupuncture can help?
- Would you like some Acupuncture treatment, but not sure if it can help your condition? We can help you decide.
- Call 0117 3771186 or email email@example.com, we will call you back and asses your health condition.
- We can then either make you an in-clinic appointment, or book you can e-clinic consultation.
Ensuring your safety
To maintain your safety during your appointment, we have instigated recommended protocols in the way we see you:
- Following clean treatment and best practice protocols
- A consent form, to ensure your safety and ours
- Additional time between clients for thorough cleaning of contact areas
- Hand sanitiser on arrival and wearing of face masks
- Prompt arrival times to reduce client crossover
- Disinfecting surfaces and key touch points with approved disinfectants between patient
- Using anti-viral room vaporiser and room spray in reception and all treatment rooms
Before your appointment
- Cancel and stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat or have been in contact with anyone with the above
- Sign and return a consent form, to ensure your safety and ours
- Wear a mask or face cover
- Arrive on time – we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival
- There will be no waiting facilities or drinks – please bring your own water bottle
- Please bring your own clean blanket or towel for covering during your session
- Minimize talking during needling part of acupuncture treatment
- Take home own tissue rubbish at end of session
- Online or card payments only
- Observe social distancing – be respectful of others on arrival and in corridors.
Yes, it’s all slightly different with facemasks etc, but being able to treat you while keeping us both safe is of paramount importance.
Thank you for complying with these new guidelines, keeping all our patients and practitioners as safe as possible. I look forward to welcoming you back to Alma Vale Centre.
Jill Glover, Clinic Director
Call 0117 3771186 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember – you can still access our online e-clinic appointments for health advice, plus Chinese herbal medicines.
Chinese herbal medicine is a great support for anxiety and stress reduction. Given the stressful nature of these times, it can be a great option. We will also offer you lifestyle advice where appropriate.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Alma Vale Centre.
Jill Glover, Clinic Director