I am delighted to announce that the Alma Vale Centre re-opened on Monday 8th June for urgent in-clinic acupuncture treatments.
Not sure if you should have treatment?
- Would you like some Acupuncture treatment, but not sure if your condition counts as urgent? We can help you decide.
- Call 0117 3771186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will call you back and triage your health condition.
- We can then make you an appointment, or put you on our waiting list for when we are able to see you.
- You can also still access our online e-clinic appointments for acupressure and health advice, plus Chinese herbal medicines.
We are ensuring your safe treatment by:
- A pre-appointment triage phone call, making sure it’s safe for you to come for a treatment, and that you fit our professional guidelines
- Following clean treatment and best practice protocols
- Wearing face masks
- Providing hand sanitizer at entrance and in treatment rooms
- Disinfecting surfaces and key touch points with approved disinfectants between patient
- Using anti-viral room vaporiser and room spray in reception and all treatment rooms
Before your appointment
- Cancel and stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, headache, sore throat or have been in contact with anyone with the above
- Sign and return a consent form, to ensure your safety and ours
- Wear a mask or face cover
- Arrive on time – we may not be able to accommodate you if you are late.
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival
- There will be no waiting facilities or drinks – please bring your own water bottle
- Please bring your own clean blanket or towel for covering during your session
- Minimize talking during needling part of acupuncture treatment
- Take home own tissue rubbish at end of session
- Online or card payments only
- Observe social distancing – be respectful of others on arrival and in corridors.
Yes, it’s all slightly different with facemasks etc, but being able to treat you while keeping us both safe is of paramount importance.
Thank you for complying with these new guidelines, keeping all our patients and practitioners as safe as possible. I look forward to welcoming you back to Alma Vale Centre.
Jill Glover, Clinic Director