She is happy to work with individuals experiencing a range of difficulties and issues in their personal relationship/s and conflict and/or change in the workplace.
Deborah is particularly skilled in helping people manage stress, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She also offers supervision for practitioners in the therapeutic and bodywork professions.
As a qualified yoga teacher and massage practitioner she is very keen to explore the relationship between talking and body work therapies, and how bodywork can enhance the healing process alongside the more conventional talking therapies.
Away from therapy, Deborah nourishes her life by walking along coastal paths, warm sunny days, yoga, swimming, meditation and seeing more of the world, but trying to tread lightly.
You can find out more about Deborah Clarke and her practice by visiting her website – www.yourlifechanges.co.uk
Contact Deborah direct on 07973 518240 to discuss your needs and book an initial appointment.
Alternatively call the Alma Vale Centre on 0117 377 1186 or e-mail us on email@example.com.
• Counselling Diploma (Aston University)
• CQSW and Certificate in Social Studies (Bristol University)
• Diploma in Womens Studies (PCC)
• Two years programme of Advanced Consultation (Tavistock)
• Member of Bath Univ. School of Management – MPhil Programme
• Coaching Skills Training with CST
• Coaching Supervision Training with Bath Consultancy Group
• Yoga Teacher Certificate with Inner Yoga Trust
• Diploma with Bristol College of Massage & Bodywork