- Do you feel like a different person in the week leading up to your period?
- Do you dread your period coming each month or have no idea when it’s gonna come?
- Do you feel like you are in a vicious circle of no energy / tiredness?
- Are you hoping to have a baby in the next couple of years but not sure what to do to prepare your body.
This workshop is designed for any woman who is fed up with feeling like her hormones are in control of her! I will introduce strategies that make the minimum demand on your time but can give you back control of your life and body. You will leave with a deeper understanding of why your hormones affect you in the way they do. I’ll also give you all the tools you need to balance your hormones and banish the monthly moods for good, including dietary advice, natural remedies, and simple lifestyle adjustments. Whether it’s the monthly PMT from hell or the anguish of hot flushes and night sweats, I will introduce a series of strategies that you can start putting in place straight away.
From 11 years of working as a homeopath, I’ve seen many different, and often surprising ways that hormonal imbalance can show up for women. Painful, irregular or heavy periods are really common and in more recent years I’m seeing more and more early menopause symptoms in women. That’s before you even get into the bigger issues of PCOS and fertility, and I can’t remember the last time I met a woman who didn’t have some form of PMS. With this type of issue, at first take, it would seem as though your reproductive hormones have a life of their own and are totally to blame for all these problems.Yes, but also no. There isn’t one answer, and the answer is different for everyone but often
Yes, but also no. There isn’t one answer, and the answer is different for everyone but often stress and toxicity are two of the main triggers, and there are lots of things you can do to help. The thing is that most of us don’t understand the real impact, and until we do, we can’t do anything about it.
Hormones affect our relationships, our sex drive and our skin. My workshop is designed to keep it simple so you can understand what is going on inside your body. Knowledge is power, and when we understand what is going on inside our bodies, we can take action to make that all important change. This workshop is for you if you are a:
- Women with period pain and PMS
- Women with heavy periods or light periods or no periods for ages
- Women with hormonal mood swings
- Women with hormonal acne
- Women with polycystic ovaries
- Women who are thinking about coming off hormonal contraception
- Women who are thinking about having a baby
- Women who are trying for a baby and wondering why it's not happening straight away
- Women who’ve had miscarriages
- Women with thyroid disease in their family
- Women who want to manage menopause naturally
- Women who are stressed and have trouble getting decent sleep
Wednesday 18th October from 6.30-8pm
at the Alma Vale Centre, 30 Alma Vale Road, BS8 2HY
Cost: £15 per person
or bring a friend and pay only £20 for the two places.
To book your place go to www.becomefertile.com/events