We are now looking for a part-time receptionist to join our team, working 12 hours per week. Days/hours worked to be negotiable.
The Alma Vale Centre is a multidisciplinary complementary therapy centre in Clifton. We house a group of experienced practitioners of acupuncture, Chinese herbs, massage, yoga, psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and more. We provide a professional, friendly and safe environment to support people in developing their optimum health and fullest potential.
- Front of house reception – dealing with all clients, making appointments, taking payments.
- Dealing with all enquiries face to face, via email, post or telephone.
- Upkeep of the diary
- Updating client database
- Sending new patient letters and appointment text reminders
- Other duties as and when required by the Director and Centre Manager
- Excellent customer services skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals
- Able to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealings whether face to face, in writing or on the telephone.
- Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail.
- Sales experience
- Good IT skills – ability to use databases, excel and programs specific to clinic (training will be given).
- Interest in complementary therapies
- Experience using an Apple Mac computer
- Experience of diary management
- Ability to work additional hours to cover holiday and sickness
- 12 hours per week
- Exact hours to be negotiated of mornings of 9:30am to 12:30pm and/or afternoons of 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- £8.00 per hour
- Position on a self-employed basis
To apply send (to the address below or email provided):
- Your CV
- A supporting letter that addresses the essential and desirable criteria outlined for the role and how you meet them. Please give examples.
- Deadline – Thursday 18th May at 9:00pm
- Those shortlisted for interview will be contacted on Friday 19th May
- Interviews taking place in the morning on Thursday 25th May
- Start date as soon as possible