Event: Wednesday 5th April
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Alma Vale Centre, 30 Alma Vale road, BS8 2HY
Do you sometimes find yourself thinking negatively about the past?
Or worrying about your future?
Do you wake up at night and find it difficult to go back to sleep?
Do you tend to medicate yourself with food and then feel bad about it?
Are things piling up and making you more and more anxious?
Well it doesn’t have to be that way!
We’re running a hypnotherapy taster session, which is designed to give you a better understanding of how stress, plus a lack of sleep, can influence your behaviour as well as the choices that you make. We will explain how hypnotherapy can positively influence your life and help bring about that change.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn about the physiological effect of our thoughts on our body
- Learn how to encourage your body to produce more happy hormones
- Learn about hypnosis as a tool for stress reduction and change
- Experience hypnosis by exploring the power of your imagination: all hypnosis is self-hypnosis
- Release the tensions and strains of the day
- Receive a free hypnotherapy audio for relaxation and confidence
The programme will be run by clinical solution focused hypnotherapists Silvia Boric Oakes-Wilson and Lisa Back. Silvia practices at the Alma Vale Centre in Clifton while Lisa has a private practice in Bridgwater. Lisa is also a kinetic shift practitioner.